Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time goes by...

Then and Now

20 years ago...
I was 3. I was having fun being a big sister, going to preschool, and hanging out with my buddies at Delcie's house. I was a big fan of Sesame Street as well.

10 years ago...
I was 13. Most of the time I was hanging out with Steph and Shauntel. I was getting ready to start 8th grade, and was enjoying helping my mom get her first classroom at Meadowmoor Elementary put together.

5 years ago...
I was 18 and just getting ready to start my first semester of college. I'd just started going to the student ward and was making lots of new friends. I was working at Bed Bath and Beyond and loving it.

3 years ago...
I was 20. I'd just moved into my first apartment with roommates and was sharing a bedroom the size of a shoebox with Lizzy. I was working as a CNA on the rehab unit at Dixie Regional and getting ready to start nursing school.

1 year ago...
I was 22. I had just moved home from St. George and was looking for places to buy with my cousin Greg. I was working as an RN at the Rehab Unit at LDS hospital doing night shifts. I was settling back into life in Salt Lake quite nicely.

Yesterday...
I was attempting to sleep through the parking lot construction so I could come to work tonight.

0 comments: